There are no items in your cart
FIRST STOP - FAT IS NOT A BAD WORD!
* And so the sessions are geared to look at FAT as a whole, from all perspectives.
* Which means learning to love & respect your body, instead of abusing, hiding or shaming it.
ALONG THE WAY - FAT HAS A FUNCTION.
* Why stress on only losing weight?
* Or swinging wildly like a yo-yo?
* Know that there is a biological need for Fat.
* So, build your awareness about balancing Fat reserves and maintaining an ideal weight.
THE JOURNEY - FOR EVERY ACTION THERE IS AWARENESS.
* All actions have repercussions on the body. With Fat we don’t see an immediate consequence.
* Learn to do actions without tripping or losing focus.
* With daily activities that enable all the above to be put in place to sustain a relationship with your body, how you eat, move, sleep, stay charged - in short your well-being.
To keep us all in Wellness Consciousness.
To create a safety net of support through interaction with a like minded community.
To share experiences that strengthen Natural Laws, to root within.
At the end of the 28 day Re-boot Camp, a personal one on one session will be held with you - either on zoom or in person.
This is to draw out a Road Map with you, for the next 6 months to a year.
It will be made in consultation with the Course Facilitator, your Health Enabler and the De-activation Facilitator.
The Road Map will be your guide to navigate through areas that need more attention, or where you will need to work to make your strong stronger!